Redstreak Campground is located 2.5 km above the village of Radium Hot Springs on a sunny plateau. © Parks Canada
|# Sites||Full H-U||Elec Only||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fire Pits ||Interp Prog||Fee|
May 3 -
Redstreak Campground is located above the village of Radium Hot Springs on a sunny plateau. There are 50 fully serviced sites, 38 sites with power only, and 154 unserviced sites, some of which are walk-in.
- All campsites are wooded and accessible sites are available upon request.
- A 1.8 km trail connects the campground with the restaurants, and services in the village. A separate 2.7 km trail leads to the Radium Hot Springs Pools.
- The registration kiosk is open from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. If you arrive after hours, please check the white board for your site assignment and register in the morning at the kiosk.
- In addition to the services above, the campground also offers kitchen shelters, fire rings and firewood, smoke-free areas, playgrounds, walking trails, recycling bins, food storage, and a public telephone.
- Power hook-ups: 15 – 30 Amps
- Latitude: 50.6249037 Longitude: -116.0600304
- Camp in comfort in one of Redstreak Campground’s new oTENTiks.
Download this Map (PDF, 400 KB)
Note: To read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system.
If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page.
If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe.