Glacier National Park of Canada
Avalanche Terrain Maps
Asulkan and Illecillewaet
Asulkan and Illecillewaet, Glacier National Park© Parks Canada
Printable Version (PDF, 1,189 kb)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Does your group have the skills, knowledge and training to travel in avalanche terrain?
- Are you carrying transceivers, shovels and probes?
- Can you self-rescue? Do you have a plan?
- Do you know the emergency number?
- Have you checked the current avalanche bulletin and weather forecast ?
- Have you checked out with someone?
- Do you have any other route options?
Emergency Phone: 1-877-852-3100
Avalanche bulletins are available at the Rogers Pass Discovery Centre.