Waterfowl Lakes Campground
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
June 24 - September 5
- No cell phone access at Waterfowl Lakes Campground or any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- There are 3 dry toilet facilities and 1 washroom with hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 1 or 2 vehicles depending on number of tents: 2 vehicles and 1 tent; or 2 tents and 1 vehicle; or 1 RV/camper and 1 tent. (Two tents are only allowed with a maximum of one vehicle.)
- All vehicles must fit on driveway. All tents must be on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground