Waterfowl Lakes Campground
Waterfowl Lakes Campground is located 57 kms north of Lake Louise on Hwy 93 North, the scenic Icefields Parkway.
Where to Camp | Rules & Regulations
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
- No cell phone access at Waterfowl Lakes Campground or any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- There are 3 dry toilet facilities and 1 washroom with hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground