Two Jack Lakeside Campground
Two Jack Lakeside is on the Lake Minnewanka loop road, 12 km from the town of Banff.
© P. Zizka
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Two Jack Lakeside
May 29 - Oct 5
- There is a 23-site walk-in tenting area. Campers must park in the designated parking area and access campsites by foot.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site (up to 8 metres (27') in length).
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water, flush toilets and showers.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground.