Tunnel Mountain Village I campground
The Village I campground is located within 8 km of the downtown Banff.
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Tunnel Mt Village I
May 11 - October 2
|618||May 11 - Oct 2||X||X||X||X||$8.80||X||$27.40|
- Campers, please take into consideration when selecting a site that J loop is a no-fire loop; it does not have fire rings.
- There are designated loops with food lockers for walk-in campers.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles, 2 tents and 6 people are permitted on each site. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water, flush toilets and showers.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.
Coming from the East on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the first exit into Banff. Stay in the left lane. Turn left at the stop sign - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 2.9 km to Tunnel Mountain Village I - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.
Coming from the West on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the third exit into Banff. Merge to the right - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 2.9 km to Tunnel Mountain Village I - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.