Tunnel Mountain Trailer Court Campground
Tunnel Mountain Trailer Court campground is located within 5 km of downtown Banff
Note: Some campsites in this campground may be closed due to utility upgrading. During this time, Parks Canada will try to keep disturbances to our visitors at a minimum. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Tunnel Mt Trailer
May 14 - Oct 5
- Full Service sites with 15 and 30 AMPS can accommodate units up to 15 metres (50').
- Open campfires are not permitted in the campground.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles, 2 tents and 6 people are permitted on each site. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water, flush toilets and showers.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.
From the East on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the first exit into Banff. Stay in the left lane. Turn left at the stop sign - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 4.5 km to Tunnel Mountain Village II and Trailer Court - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.
From the West on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the third exit into Banff. Merge to the right - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 4.5 km to Tunnel Mountain Village II and Trailer Court - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.