Protection Mountain Campground
Protection Mountain Campground is 17kms east of Lake Louise on the 1A, the beautifully scenic Bow Valley Parkway.
© P. Zizka
Where to Camp | Rules & Regulations
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
June 26 - September 7
- A hazard tree project –required to be undertaken for public safety reasons – has resulted in this formerly dense and view-deficient campground to be opened right up.
- There is limited cell coverage
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire loops when selecting a site.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground.