Learn-to Camp registrations will open in May 2016
Registrations for the two Rouge National Urban Park events will begin on Thursday, May 5th 2016. Registrations for all other Learn-to Camp events across the country will begin Friday, May 6th 2016.
Think you might want to experience the pleasure of camping overnight but just need a helping hand? Register for Parks Canada's Learn-to Camp events, co-presented with MEC! These events are hosted across Canada and offer you the opportunity to learn how to plan and enjoy safe and successful camping trips.
Events feature workshops on camping related skills like how to set up a tent or cook in the outdoors. Participants have the opportunity to enjoy fun interpretive programs and other Parks Canada activities.
Come and enjoy the experience of camping at one of our events!
2016 Event Dates and Locations
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
- Prince Edward Island National Park: June 18-19
- Fundy National Park: July 9-10
- Riding Mountain National Park: June 18-19 and August 27-28
- Prince Albert National Park: July 9-10
- Elk Island National Park: June 11-12
- Jasper National Park : August 19-21 (to be confirmed)
- Rocky Mountain House National Historic Site: July 16-17 and August 13-14
Call 1-888-773-8888 for more information.