© CTC / F. Mueller
For program details, up-to-date schedules and to purchase tickets, visit the Visitor’s Centre on Front Street. Open 9am to 8pm, daily, early May to mid-September. Fees
Guided Programs – Guided by a talented, costumed guide!
- Guided Town Walking Tour: Dawson Then and Now
- Guided Hike with the Poetry of Robert Service
- Greatest Klondiker Contest – Quite the Spectacle!
- The Life and Poetry of Robert Service
- Guided Town Walking Tour: Strange Things Done
- Palace Grand Theatre Tour
At Your Own Pace
- S.S. Keno National Historic Site
- Commissioner’s Residence
- Xplorers – Klondike Goldfields
- Explora – Dredge No. 4 and the Goldfields
- Discovery Claim – Self Guiding Trail
- Self-Guided Audio Tour of Dawson City
- Harrington’s Store “Dawson As They Saw It”
- Doors Open Dawson – Sneak a peak before the season starts!
- Commissioner's Tea
- Strange Things Written
- Print Symposium
Dredge No. 4 Tours