2014 Events Calendar
Awesome Summer Events
Fort Fest ’14
Saturday, July 19
Get ready for this fun-filled family day of bouncy castles, a bungee pull, old fashioned games and much more. Want to know what life was like in the 1880s? You’re in luck! From the ring of the blacksmith’s hammer, wonderful aromas from our Victorian officer’s kitchen and of course the ear ringing sounds of our black powder cannon & riffle demonstrations, Fort Fest ‘14 will send you back in time. Hey Kids! FREE KITES for the first 50 kids under 12.
Also during Fort Fest ’14 Fort Battleford is excited to debut the...
1st Annual Disc Golf Tournament.
Challenge your friends and family and fly your way through this awesome new 9-hole course. Great prizes available! Contact the site for details. Special event fees apply.
What’s Disc Golf you ask? It’s like golf where you throw a disc (frisbee) rather than hitting a ball. This up and coming sport is fun for the all ages. Challenge your friends or family to see who can get the disc in the basket in the least amount of throws. Never played Disc Golf before? Our staff would be happy to introduce you to this easy and fun game for all ages. Imagine playing this family oriented game in Fort Battleford’s beautiful picturesque historic setting.
Disc Golf Course opens May 2014!
Ghost Walks © Parks Canada
Lantern light and spooky stories of ghastly things are sure to leave you with unforgettable memories of Fort Battleford. See event schedule below for dates and times.
Halloween Haunted Fort
The ULTIMATE Halloween experience… not one, but five, haunted historic buildings!
AND Beer Gardens from the Friends of Fort Battleford.
- October 25, 2014, 8:00 PM - Midnight
Mark Your Calendar!
- May 21 - Opening Day - 10:00 – 4:00
- May 30- Ghost Walk - 9:30pm
- June 10 - Ghost Walk - 9:45pm
- June 21 - Summer Solstice Ghost Walk & Beer Gardens - 10:00 pm
- July 1 - Canada Day – Free Admission
- July 11- Ghost Walk - 9:30pm
- July 19 - Fort Fest 2014 & Parks Day!
- July 25 - Ghost Walk - 9:15 pm
- August 14 - Ghost Walk - 9:00pm
- August 21 - Ghost Walk - 8:30pm
- September 1 - Site Closes
- October 25 - Halloween Haunted Fort (with 5 haunted buildings) 8:00pm to midnight
Special event, program or rental fees may apply.
Children's Day Camps
Two activity-filled days your kids will love! A variety of dates to choose from, so reserve your spot today!
- July 2 & 3 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- July 8 & 9 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- July 15 & 16 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- July 22 & 23 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- July 29 & 30 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- August 5 & 6 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- August 12 & 13 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- August 19 & 20 Children's Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
Xplorers for Kids!
Do your kids like to Xplore? They can have fun doing activities and collecting cool souvenirs at Fort Battleford and with Parks Canada in Saskatchewan.
For more information on Special Event dates and times please contact:
Tel: 306 937 2621
Fax: 306 937 3370
Twitter: @ParksCanada_SK #FtBattleford