2014 Events Calendar
Ghost Walks © Parks Canada
Lantern light and spooky stories of ghastly things are sure to leave you with unforgettable memories of Fort Battleford. See event schedule below for dates and times.
Halloween Haunted Fort
The ULTIMATE Halloween experience… not one, but five, haunted historic buildings! AND Beer Gardens from the Friends of Fort Battleford.
October 25, 2014, 8:00 PM - Midnight
Mark Your Calendar!
- May 21 - Opening Day - 10:00 – 4:00
- May 30- Ghost Walk - 9:30pm
- June 10 - Ghost Walk - 9:45pm
- June 21 - Summer Solstice Ghost Walk & Beer Gardens - 10:00 pm
- July 1 - Canada Day – Free Admission
- July 11- Ghost Walk - 9:30pm
- July 19 - Fort Fest 2014 & Parks Day!
- July 25 - Ghost Walk - 9:15 pm
- August 14 - Ghost Walk - 9:00pm
- August 21 - Ghost Walk - 8:30pm
- September 1 - Site Closes
- October 25 - Halloween Haunted Fort (with 5 haunted buildings) 8:00pm to midnight
Special event, program or rental fees may apply.
Xplorers for Kids!
Do your kids like to Xplore? They can have fun doing activities and collecting cool souvenirs at Fort Battleford and with Parks Canada in Saskatchewan.
For more information on Special Event dates and times please contact:
Tel: 306 937 2621
Fax: 306 937 3370
Twitter: @ParksCanada_SK #FtBattleford