Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
Federal Student Work Experience Program
A Summer of Adventures
and Challenges! © Parks Canada
Student employment days the 26 and 27 of february 2016
(PDF version, 2 MB)
Come and meet us at 2 D’Auteuil Street to apply for the different student positions on February 26th and 27th. Bring your CV and your proof of full time student status with you! We have several job openings at the national historic sites of
Fortifications of Québec
Grosse Île and the Irish Memorial
Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux
List of available positions
Do you want to work...
- On an island in an archipelago unique to the Americas?
- In the heart of Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
- In a beautiful urban park featuring cultural and festive events?
- In a place with the most spectacular view of Québec and Île d’Orléans?
- Under the Dufferin Terrace, at a 300-year-old archeological site?
Join Parks Canada’s team of guides for the Québec area and experience a summer of adventures and challenges.
For the 2016 summer season, we are seeking:
- inquisitive and dynamic individuals who enjoy teamwork,
- good communicators who are passionate about providing good customer service,
- students who speak French and English fluently.
The Parks Canada Agency is committed to Employment Equity to ensure that French-speaking and English-speaking Canadians have equal opportunities for employment.
For an overview of employment with Parks Canada, please visit Jobs at Parks Canada.