Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site of Canada
Lower Fort Garry School Programs
How to book
Our booking staff make it easy for you to register your class for a field trip. The process takes less than five
minutes, and you can book by phone (204) 785-6050, fax (204) 482-5887, or e-mail email@example.com.
You can also contact us via the Parks Canada toll-free hotline at 1-888-773-8888.
© Parks Canada
- Name of program
- Teachers' names (all names if multiple classes plan to visit together)
- School name and contact information
- Number of students and grade level
- Approximate number of adults
- Date (Select your top 3 preferences)
- Session. These are the times we offer:
- morning program (10:00 am – 12:00 noon)
- afternoon program (12:15 pm - 2:15 pm)
- early activity (10:00-10:45)
- mid-morning activity (11:00-11:45)
- afternoon activity (1:00-1:45)
- Bookings may also be accepted for later in the afternoon
- Language: Request service in English, French, or a mixture of both official languages; and for ESL students: beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
- Special needs: Is there anything we need to be aware of to ensure a smooth visit for your group?
The admission for elementary and secondary school students is $2.90 per person, and each activity or program added on is $1.00 per person. Therefore, a group wishing to book one program and one activity would expect to be charged a total of $4.90 per person ($2.90 + $1.00 + $1.00).
For post-secondary or adult groups (age 18 and over), the fee is the adult group rate.
Fees are accepted by school cheque, credit or debit card, or cash on the day of the field trip.
One teacher or parent chaperone per 15 students is free. Additional adults are welcome, and can enter at the same rate as the students. Fees include taxes.
Please ensure that all schools have a fair chance to participate in our programs: give us at least two weeks' notice of any cancellations, so that we may offer the time slot to another class.
After you book, we will send a confirmation letter.