Wedding Ceremony Application Form
Length of Ceremony:
Name of Spouse 1:
Name of Spouse 2:
Please answer the following questions:
1. How many of each the following will you be bringing on site?
- Aisle Runner
- Sound System
- Other (please specify)
2. How many vehicles will need to drive on site? (Please include all delivery vehicles dropping off goods, limo for the bridal party, vehicles to drop off guests with mobility challenges, etc.)
3. Do you need access to electricity?
4. Do you need access to washrooms on site?
5. What is your inclement weather location?
6. Where is your reception being held?
7. Will you be taking photographs at The Forks before or after the ceremony?
8. How did you hear about wedding ceremonies at The Forks National Historic Site?
Upon approval of your wedding ceremony you will be required to:
- Attend a meeting to complete a Function - Facilities and Services Agreement.
- Pay a non-refundable reservation fee of $49.00. If paying by cheque, the cheque should be made out to The Receiver General for Canada.
- Insurance coverage may be required, depending on the nature of your event. For most basic wedding ceremonies, the insurance requirement can be waived. If Parks Canada deems insurance is required, you will be provided with an insurance guide to assist you.
Your wedding date will be confirmed and reserved upon signing of the Function - Facilities and Services Agreement and receipt of the non-refundable reservation fee.
The non-refundable reservation fee will be applied against the fees charged in the Function - Facilities and Services Agreement.
Please return completed application to:
Special Events Coordinator
Parks Canada Agency
The Forks National Historic Site
401-25 Forks Market Road
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4S8