Heritage Venue Rentals
Various spaces at the Cave and Basin are available for rental for your next event, function or reception, and provide a breathtaking escape from the ordinary in a historic setting. Immerse your guests in the sights, sounds and stories of this iconic landmark for an experience that is both inspiring and memorable.
This inspirational heritage venue is conveniently located minutes from Banff Avenue, and allows motor coach access to the site. The Cave and Basin offers flexible programming space, peaceful trails for group exploration, 1 km of boardwalks over pristine marshland and awe-inspiring scenery.
Heritage Venue Options Include:
- Story Hall – The beautifully crafted, original 1914 vaulted ceilings of this space have been uncovered, making this an exciting location for a stand-up cocktail reception for up to 168 people or a seated dinner for 96 people.
- Galletly Building – This space includes a 40-seat theatre and 40-person multi-functional room ideal for catering.
- Belvedere Viewing Decks – These scenic covered external view decks provide 360 degrees of inspiration for group outdoor programming, exploration and team building.
- Historic Pool Deck – A group of up to 250 can gather outdoors on the old pool deck to enjoy the night skies or cinema under the stars.
Visits to the Cave by lantern light
Enhance your event with exciting programming at the Cave and Basin, including:
- a group tour alongside Parks Canada heritage interpreters (28-person maximum)
- visits to the cave by lantern light
- a 4-screen, HD immersive short video about Parks Canada’s network of national parks, national historic sites and national marine conservation areas
For additional details about venues, programming, technology and catering options, please contact us.