Glacier National Park of Canada © Parks Canada
Free admission in 2017
Parks Canada is inviting Canadians and visitors from around the world to celebrate Canada’s 150th anniversary at our national treasures from coast to coast to coast.
To mark this special year, we’re offering free admission to all Parks Canada locations, and we want you to join us for the celebration.
2017 Discovery Pass
Your Parks Canada Discovery Pass provides free admission for the entire year to Parks Canada places from coast to coast to coast!
Order your pass!
What is free?
- Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada
- Lockage at Parks Canada’s historic canals and waterways.
See the full list of Parks Canada places.
What is not free?
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission to our places, however, regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations;
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs;
- Reservation fees;
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission;
- Backcountry overnight use.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Please verify with the location you will be visiting for more details.
Members of the travel trade
Bulk order passes for your clients!