Toronto’s Centennial Launch Event -
“The Parks Canada Experience”
© Parks Canada
For the first time ever, Canada’s iconic places, symbols and stories will come alive in a truly urban setting to launch Parks Canada’s nation-wide Centennial Celebrations!
On Saturday May 21st 2011 you are invited to discover Canada’s unique natural and cultural heritage through engaging activities and events in your city.
When: Saturday May 21st 2011 between
11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Where: CN Tower/Rogers Centre
So come on out, celebrate like never before and secure your exclusive bragging rights:
- Plan your next unique Canadian getaway at the Visitor Centre
- Capture yourself in Viking gear
- See Anne of Green Gables herself
- Participate in historic period games
- Meet the new Parks Canada mascot
- Take in the Critters Corner and visit with species at risk
- Keep step with pipes and drums
- Get your face painted and hands tattooed
- Collect mementos
- Gaze in awe at some of the most unique and breathtaking film footage from across the country
- Have an evening campout
in Rogers Centre*
- Enjoy Mud Men, Sweet Thing, Malajube and Apostle of Hustle
- And more...
*Blue Jays game and campout in Rogers Centre tickets available through bluejays.com/campout