Ivvavik Fly-in Camping
It’s time to make your #ArcticDream come true. Parks Canada can help.
Parks Canada guided Arctic base camp trips make this hiker’s paradise easier to get to:
- Climb aboard a Twin Otter bush plane for your Arctic adventure of a lifetime
- Fly over the Mackenzie Delta and into the heart of the British Mountains
- Hear the stories and experience the culture of your Inuvialuit hosts
- Explore the breathtaking mountain wilderness of Ivvavik National Park
- Kick back and relax under the midnight sun at a comfortable Arctic base camp
All base camp trips depart from the Parks Canada office in Inuvik, Northwest Territories
Pick Your Dates5-Day Catered Trips ($2550 per person):
|Trip Dates ||Seat(s)|
|June 28-July 2
More dates may be made available once these trips are full.
Read the Details