Ivvavik Fly-in Camping
It’s time to make your #ArcticDream come true. Parks Canada can help.
Parks Canada guided base-camping trips make this hiker’s paradise easier to get to:
- Fly over the Mackenzie Delta, and into the heart of the British Mountains
- Kick back and enjoy Arctic base-camp living with catered or self-catered options
- Hike the ridges for stunning views or soak up the scenery on the deck at base-camp
- Connect with Inuvialuit culture
- Wake up in your tent and step out onto the tundra in bloom
- Experience an Arctic base camp and explore the pristine wilderness of Ivvavik National Park.
The departure point of travel is the Parks Canada office in Inuvik, Northwest Territories.
Want to be one of the first to get information about our summer 2015 trips? Fill out this form to join our mailing list and send it to email@example.com
or fax it to 867-777-8820. For more information, contact Parks Canada at 867-777-8800.