Ivvavik Fly-in Camping
It’s time to make your #ArcticDream come true. Parks Canada can help.
Parks Canada guided base-camping trips make this hiker’s paradise easier to get to:
- Fly over the Mackenzie Delta, and into the heart of the British Mountains
- Kick back and enjoy Arctic base-camp living with catered or self-catered options
- Hike the ridges for stunning views or soak up the scenery on the deck at base-camp
- Connect with Inuvialuit culture
- Wake up in your tent and step out onto the tundra in bloom
Experience an Arctic base camp and explore the pristine wilderness of Ivvavik National Park. The starting point of travel is the Parks Canada office in Inuvik, Northwest Territories. The airline Canadian North offers discounts on its flights from Edmonton to Inuvik.
Contact parks Canada at 867-777-8800
Canadian North airline offers discounted flights to and from Inuvik, NT for guided camping trip participants.