Waskesiu Townsite Administration
Visitors take a #groupie in front of the town of Waskesiu’s welcome sign.
© Parks Canada
The Town of Waskesiu Lake is the perfect place to stay when exploring Prince Albert National Park. Camping, hotel and cabin rentals complimented by great dinning and shopping are all conveniently located on nature’s doorstep.
Parks Canada is responsible for the administration and maintenance within the Town of Waskesiu Lake. Please call the Waskesiu Townsite Administration staff if you have questions about any of these areas:
- Residential and Commercial
- Development and Building Applications
- Compliance Monitoring
- Lease Processing
- License of Occupation Processing
- Business Licensing Services
- Guiding and Outfitting Licensing Services
- Utility Billing
- Special Events Permiting
- Work with Stakeholder Groups to advance the cause of Park Management, Community and Business Plans within the Townsite of Waskesiu
Please call the following staff members should you require service in these areas.
For additional information please contact the Prince Albert National park Visitor Centre.