Purchase your early bird annual pass
and save 20% off Local Annual Entry Fees. Requests for early bird passes will only be accepted and processed from December 2, 2013 until 3:00 pm March 31, 2014. National park fees, collected year round, are reinvested into the quality services and facilities you enjoy, such as, picnic tables, hibachis, and viewing towers.
Park entry permits can be purchased at the Visitor Centre, the East and South Gate automated pay machines.
- In person or by phone at the Visitor Centre
- Mail: Prince Albert National Park, Box 100 Waskesiu Lake, SK, S0J 2Y0
- Fax: (306) 663-5424
- Email: email@example.com
- Early bird form available here. (DOC file, 300kb)
Cabin and cottage area gate closures during winter
To increase security and deter break and enter activity, the roads to the cabin and cottage areas of Waskesiu are being gated from November 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014.
To enter this area, leave a deposit and borrow a key for the gate at the Visitor Centre at the following times:
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Weekends and statutory holidays, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, call 1-306-663-4522 for service.
Fish from an ice fishing hut located on Waskesiu Lake!
The Hawood Inn is happy to lend the following equipment on a first-come, first-serve basis:
- Cross-country skis
- Ice fishing equipment
- Strollers with ski attachments
2014 Visitor Guide