© Parks Canada / Alaïs Nevert
Exciting Developments in Grasslands National Park
In order to improve your camping experience, Grasslands National Park is installing full electrical service at each of the campsites in the Frenchman Valley Campground in the West Block. Sites will soon have a range of 20, 30 and 50 amp choices. This work is beginning the week of October 19th and will continue for approximately two weeks.
In order for work to proceed effectively and safely, we will be closing the campground to camping for the duration of construction. Campers are encouraged to camp at the following locations:
- Belza Day Use Area in the West Block – vault toilet and picnic tables
- The Crossing Resort – electrical and shower
- The Village of Val Marie Campground – electrical and shower
- Rock Creek Campground in the East Block – vault toilet and picnic tables
- Wood Mountain Regional Park – outhouses and picnic tables
Please contact the park if you have any further questions or concerns at (306) 298-2257.