Did you know that:
- Grasslands National Park is the only national prairie park?
- In October 2009, Grasslands National Park was designated as The Darkest Dark Sky Preserve in Canada?
- The East Block Badlands are the richest resource for dinosaur fossils in Canada?
- Grasslands National Park is the only place in Canada where you can see the Black-tailed Prairie Dog and the Black-footed Ferrets in their native habitat?
- There are over 12,000 ancient teepee rings within the park?
For more AWESOME Parks Canada fun in Saskatchewan,