Off season Forillon National Park access
(October 15, 2013 – May 30 2014)
Please note that during the off season period, service buildings are closed and trails and infrastructures are unmaintained.
Nevertheless, access to the Forillon National Park is possible all year round.
Be cautious and remember that you are responsible for your own safety.
See our section:
Thank you for your cooperation. Information : 418-368-5505
Next operating season : from May 31 to October 13, 2014
North and South areas toll booths: May 31 to October 13
Interpretation Centre: May 31 to October 13
Penouille and L'Anse-au-Griffon Visitor Centres: June 20 to September 1st
- Petit-Gaspé campground: May 30 to October 12
- Des-Rosiers campground: June 20 to September 1st
- Cap-Bon-Ami campground: June 20 to September 1st
- oTENTik campground: May 30 to October 12
- Group camping: June 20 to September 1st
- Wilderness camping: Open all year
- "Lean-to" shelters: May 31 to October 12