Reservation Policy in the Front Country
Hattie Cove Campground:
Hattie Cove Campground operates on a first-come, first-served basis.
Reservation Policy in the Backcountry
2017 Parks Canada Reservation Service
You can reserve backcountry campsites (Mdaabii Miikna, Coastal Hiking Trail and Coastal Paddling Route) on-line at www.reservation.parkscanada.gc.ca or by telephone at 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783) or by calling the park at 807-229-0801.
- Reservation launch date is January 19, 2017.
- Operating season is from May 15 to October 14.
- Online service fees are $11.00 per reservation, modification or cancellation and call centre fees are $13.50 per reservation, modification or cancellation.
- The number of parties permitted into the backcountry is limited in order to minimize environmental impacts along the coast.
- A mandatory backcountry orientation is required before staying overnight in the park’s backcountry.
- If you are accessing the park via water from its south or north access points, please call the park ahead of time so that arrangements for your permit can be made.
- The park reserves the right to cancel any backcountry outing for any reason that may jeopardise visitor safety.
Note: Please contact the park for White and Pukaskwa River reservations at 807-229-0801.