New: Dock Stay Limits at Cedar Spring
Georgian Bay Islands National Park is implementing a 5 night limit for boats mooring at the Cedar Spring docks (Tobey and Cruiser). Placing a limit on the number of consecutive mooring nights at Cedar Spring will increase opportunities for more boaters to access these popular locations. For those boaters who typically enjoy a longer stay, this change provides an excellent opportunity to discover the beauty of the park from other dock locations.
Specific details about the Cedar Spring dock stay limits:
- Five night limit for boats mooring at Cedar Spring docks (Tobey and Cruiser).
- All boats that have moored at these docks, including those that have stayed less than five nights, must depart the Cedar Spring docks for a minimum of three nights before returning for another stay.
- All boats, including those with seasonal mooring permits, must register at the Visitor Centre upon arrival.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Length of stay limits will begin on June 17 and be in effect for the rest of the season.
- Dock stay limits are standard at other Parks Canada locations, including the Trent Severn Waterway and Thousand Islands National Park.