No gear? No problem! We’ve got you covered!
- Hassle free family vacations
- Awesome trips with friends
- Easy camping for international travellers
- Equipment you don’t have to buy or borrow
Planning your camping trip couldn’t be easier!
Let Parks Canada help you discover the freedom of camping!
Equipped Campsites provide the opportunity to go camping even if you don’t have camping equipment or simply want to avoid the hassle of organizing and packing everything for your camping trip.
We’ve got an Equipped Campsite waiting for you; you will need to bring a sense of adventure and your personal items.
Go camping the easy way at Georgian Bay Islands National Park!
- Prospector tent (already set up)
- Cots and/or sleeping pads
- Camping chairs
- Small table
- Propane camp stove
What to pack:
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (potable water is available nearby)
- Cooking gear (pots, pans, etc), dishes and silverware
- Cooler for your food
- Clothing, toiletries and other personal items
$55 per night
The maximum people per campsite is 4.
Contact us at 705-526-8907 for more information or to reserve one of these sites.