Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada
Christian Beach Rustic Cabins
View of the gazebo (left) and rustic cabin (right) at Christian Beach
© Parks Canada
The cabins at Christian Beach are more remote and require a walk of 1.8 kilometers from the drop off dock at Cedar Spring.
These smaller, one-room cabins located on the western shore of Beausoleil Island offer a quiet retreat and sunset views. The cabins can accommodate up to 2 adults. Equipped with a queen size bed, the Christian Beach package provides the additional service of baggage handling and delivery, a supply of water and some firewood. Composting toilets are just a short walk from the cabins.
Guests enjoy a shared fire pit, picnic shelter, pebbled beach and a fabulous view of Georgian Bay.
- One-room cabin: 1 queen bed
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
- Dining table and chairs for two
- Limited solar-powered electricity for lighting
- Closed in porch/vestibule
- No pets allowed
- Shared picnic shelter and fire pit (limited supply of firewood provided)
- Water is provided (no running water in cabins)
- Luggage delivery service
- Composting toilet nearby