Bruce Peninsula National Park of Canada
The yurts are open 7 days a week ( July 1 to October 14). Yurts are closed during the winter (Thanksgiving to Victoria Day). Please contact the Parks Canada reservation system for availability.
Please Note: During the spring shoulder season (Victoria Day to Canada Day) the yurts are closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Map of Cyprus Lake with yurt location (PDF - 610 kB)
The yurts are located at Cyprus Lake in Bruce Peninsula National Park, approximately 15 minutes (driving) south of the town of Tobermory.
From the north (Tobermory)
- Follow Highway 6 south for approximately 11km, watching for the blue and white signs to "Cyprus Lake Campground".
- Turn left onto Cyprus Lake Road.
- Follow for 5km to the campground office (check-in).
From the south
- Travelling north on Highway 6, pass through Miller Lake.
- Continue past the turnoff to Dyer's Bay Road for another 12.3km. Watch for the blue and white signs to "Cyprus Lake Campground".
- Turn right onto Cyprus Lake Road. Follow for 5km to the campground office (check-in).
From the Cyprus Lake campground office, turn left and drive 1km to the yurts.
Note: To read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system.
If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page.
If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe.