Group campsite© Parks Canada
2 drive-in group campsites are available at Cyprus Lake. These are available for groups of 15-35 people, tent camping only. Each site has potable water taps, a picnic shelter and tables and basic washroom facilities. Walking distance to Cyprus Lake and the trail system. These sites are designated radio and alcohol free.
Reservations for Group Sites are made directly with Bruce Peninsula National Park.
School Groups receive priority booking for group sites. For information please contact email@example.com
Group site reservations for all other groups will begin January 17, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. Reservations are processed on a first come first served basis. Due to the popularity of these sites please choose two or three possible dates.
New for 2017
Requests for group site reservations for the 2017 season will be accepted by email beginning January 17, 2017. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning January 17, 2017 8:00 a.m. EST. Emails sent prior to 8:00 a.m. will not be accepted.
To be considered for a reservation the following information is required in the email:
- First and Last Name
- Complete mailing address
- Phone number where you can be reached during the day to complete the reservation
- Date of Arrival
- Date of Departure
- Number of people that will be camping in the group
Park Staff will be in contact as soon as possible to complete and confirm the reservation.
Please be aware of the following prior to requesting a reservation:
- The non-refundable reservation fee of $9.80 and the minimum one night Group camping fee of $73.50 (Total $83.30) will be applied to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- All fees paid at the time of booking are non-refundable upon cancellation of reservation.
- Reservation holder is considered the primary site holder and responsible for registration and payment upon arrival.
Camping Fee: $4.90 per person per night
Additional Parking Permit: $11.70 per vehicle per night (see Parking Policy below)
Parking Policy: The Group Site camping fee of $4.90 per person provides parking for one vehicle for every 6 people registered to the site. All other vehicles will require an additional vehicle permit at the cost of $11.70 per vehicle per night.