Camping at Cyprus Lake Campground© Parks Canada
Bruce Peninsula National Park offers superb semi-wilderness camping, in ideal locations to base your park adventure. Four different camping experiences are available in the park:
Drive-in sites at the Cyprus Lake Campground
Group camping at Cyprus Lake
Backcountry camping along the Bruce Trail at Stormhaven or High Dump
Yurt camping along the shore of Cyprus Lake
Winter Camping at Tamaracks Campground
New for 2016
• Quiet hours are in effect during the camping season from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• Daily alcohol consumption bans are in effect during the park’s quiet hours
• Kindling or maintaining campfires after 10 p.m. is prohibited.
• During all long weekends, a full ban on the possession of alcohol will be in effect. The weekends when alcohol is not permitted in the park at any time are:
• Victoria Day Long Weekend (May 19th – 23rd 2016)
• Canada Day Long Weekend (June 30th – July 4th 2016)
• Civic Holiday Long Weekend (July 28th – Aug 1st 2016)
• Labour Day Long Weekend (Sept 1st – Sept 5th 2016)
• Thanksgiving Long Weekend (Oct 6th – 10th 2016)
Camping in the park is popular during summer, so reservations are strongly recommended. Spring and fall are superb times to visit, with fewer people, and natural attractions including wildflowers (spring), bird migration and fall colours. Certain rules and regulations apply when camping at Bruce Peninsula National Park.