Bruce Peninsula National Park of Canada
Winter Fun!© Parks Canada
Bruce Peninsula National Park’s Winter Season begins (October 14, 2014) the Tuesday after Thanksgiving Monday until May 1 2015.
The change in season provides for new discovery in the park. A winter oasis awaits.
Winter Trails Condition: Unmaintained
Parking is available at the Cyprus Lake Campground’s P2.
Emergency response is limited during winter.
Arrive prepared! Winter services are limited in Tobermory and the park.
- Cell phone reception is not reliable.
- Make a trip plan and share it with someone.
- Winter activity is more strenuous and daylight hours are short. Watch your time.
- Be alert for exhaustion and hypothermia.
- The shoreline becomes icy, especially at the Grotto/Indian Head Cove. The ice is often covered by snow. DO NOT APPROACH THE EDGE!
- Monitor weather closely as winter conditions and snow depths are highly variable.