Tuktut Nogait National Park
Base Camp Trips
It’s time to make your #ArcticDream come true. Parks Canada can help you experience a place that many dream about but few ever visit.
Parks Canada guided base camp trips make this hiker’s paradise easier to get to:
- Hike for six days in a place where the sun never sets
- Kick back and enjoy arctic base-camp living
- Admire the stunning Brock River Canyon
- Connect with Inuvialuit culture
- Wake up in your tent and step out onto the tundra
All base camp trips depart from the Parks Canada office in Inuvik, Northwest Territories
5-Day Trip ($6,795.00)
|2016 Trip Dates ||Seat(s)|
|July 28 - August 2
More dates may be added once this trip is full.
Read the details: