The Parks Canada oTENTik
Experience camping like never before at Kejimkujik!© Parks Canada/E. Le Bel
We know you love Kejimkujik, so we’re making your next overnight getaway with us even easier. Enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free camping experience at Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site. The Parks Canada oTENTik is a spacious blend of tent and rustic cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
On the shores of Kejimkujik Lake, Keji's oTENTik Villages provide campers with all the comforts and conveniences of a family cottage that's located in the heart of southwest Nova Scotia. Two accessible oTENTiks are designated for those with mobility disabilities. Two pet-friendly units are also available, with an additional fee for this service.
Inside your oTENTik © Parks Canada
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows and toiletries
- Food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Cooking gear, dishes and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes - the first rule of keeping a clean tent is to remove outdoor footwear
- Matches or lighter to start campfire
What we Offer
- 1 table
- 4 chairs
- 1 bench
- 1 sleeping area that accommodate up to 4 adults or 2 adults with their dependent children.
- 1 broom and 1 dustpan
- 1 fire extinguisher
- Please note: there is no plumbing, running water or electricity in the tents
Outside the Tent
- A picnic table
- A fire box
- A common service building (toilets, dishwashing sinks)
- A parking space
- Limited Wi-Fi service
- A common picnic shelter
- A public telephone
- Firewood for purchase
A Few Rules
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the oTENTIk.
- Pets are allowed in select units.
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the oTENTik. A nearby picnic shelter is available for that purpose.
- Please remove outdoor footwear when entering the oTENTik.
- No open flames in the oTENTiks.
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure.
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply at the Parks Canada oTENTik. Please check General Campground Information.
Fees and Reservations
$100.00 per night (taxes included)
$120.00 per night for pet-friendly units (taxes included)
Telephone: 1-877-737-3783 (1-877-RESERVE)
Telephone (Outside of North America): 1-519-826-5391
- Visitors must check in and check out at the Campground Kiosk or the Visitor Centre
- Check-in time: from 2 p.m.
- Check-out time: by 11 a.m.
With the Parks Canada oTENTik, all you have to do is create the memories.© Parks Canada/E. Le Bel
Your oTENTik is a great start for no-hassle camping; more equipment is available for rent at Keji Outfitters!