Kouchibouguac National Park of Canada
Celebrating Mi’kmaq Heritage
Walk the trail and take a photo of the viewpoint of the dunes from the trail.
Post this photo on Facebook or show it to a park attendant to qualify for a draw for a seasonal park-pass to Kouchibouguac National Park or a weekend of camping at South Kouchibouguac Campground on one of our new 3-service sites.
Friday, September 20th
Saturday, September 21st
Sunday, September 22nd
Mi’kmaq Artisan Demonstrations
On Sunday September 22nd, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. visit our special Mi’kmaq Artisan Demonstrations in the Visitor Information Centre, featuring artisans from the Elsipogtog (Big Cove) and L’noo Minigook (Indian Island) First Nations. From Elsipogtog, Shirley D. Levi’s work includes drums, moccasins, bone jewellery and many other fine items. Ashley Sanipass and Cody Clair from L’noo Minigook will also showcase their creations.
- Watch Kouchibouguac — September 6-7-8
- Art in the Park — September 13-14-15
- Celebrating Mi’kmaq Heritage — September 20-21-22
- Move with Kouchibouguac — September 27-28-29
- Kouchibouguac’s Festival of Colours — October 11-12-13