Kouchibouguac National Park of Canada
Kouchibouguac Fabulous Fall Festival
September 6 - October 13, 2013
New to Kouchibouguac National Park is a full schedule of Fall activities! Join us for an interpretation program, a bike ride, a paddle or a bird count. There is something for everyone!
|Weekend||At a glance|
- Introduction to Birdwatching
- Dark Sky Observation
- Challenge: "Big Day"!
|Art in the Park
- Art Exhibit at the Visitor Centre
- Art demonstrations
- Challenge: Share your art!
|Celebrating Mi’kmaq Heritage
|Move with Kouchibouguac
- Kouchibouguac Bike Rally
- Paddle the Kouchibouguac River
- Challenge: Bike, hike or paddle!
|Looking Back at Kouchibouguac
- Presentation of former park communities
- Drive into the past – Visiting the park’s former communities
- Challenge: Tell us your story!
|Kouchibouguac’s Festival of Colours
- Contests: Pumpkin carving / Campsite decorating
- Afternoon of family activities: Kouchibouguac Challenge, washer toss competition, etc.
- 5th Annual Luc Gallant Marathon
- Challenge: Walk/hike 5 km or participate in the campground activities!
Some of the most popular summer activities in the park, such as the Voyageur Canoe Adventure, the Wigwam Gathering and Lagoon Life are also offered every weekend this fall. Check the schedule for more information!
The AMICA Gift Shop will be having a sale on all products during the entire festival.