Fundy National Park of Canada
You and Your Dog
© Parks Canada / Brian Townsend
We appreciate and realize that your dog is an important family member. However for the security of your pet and the security of others, dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and are never to be left unattended.
You are able to have your dog with you in picnic areas and camping areas, and along the many trails in the Park.
It is important to know that dogs pose a threat to wildlife, especially young animals, and birds that nest on the ground.
Please remember while in the park to:
- Avoid the situation where you dog could bother other visitors.
- Prevent your dog from disturbing the wildlife. This includes barking at wildlife.
- Discourage your dog from barking in public areas especially campgrounds.
- Do not bring your dog into the washrooms.
- Clean up after your dog as you would in any public place; and dispose of your dog’s excrement in a sanitary manner.
Enjoy your time in the park with all your family members.