Fundy National Park of Canada
© Parks Canada / B. Townsend
Fundy Photo Safari — Go with a pro!
Wait till you show the folks back home. Local photographer, Brian Townsend, will share favourite locations as well as camera handling and composition tips.
- Every Wednesday in July and August
July 2 at 9:00 am
July 9 at 1:00 pm
July 16 at 9:00 am
July 23 at 1:00 pm
July 30 at 9:00 am
August 6 at 1:00 pm
August 13 at 9:00 am
August 20 at 1:00 pm
August 27 at 9:00 am
- Limited to 15 people
- Sign up in advance at the Visitor Centre (1-506-887-6000)
- We go rain or shine
- Program lasts 3 hours, rain or shine
- This presentation is in English only
- Free with your park entry pass
This program is not for children, but young photography enthusiasts are welcome.
Interpretation Programs — Summer 2014