Fundy National Park of Canada
July 20th and 21st 2013 at Fundy National Park
Call this toll free number to register: 1-888-773-8888
The cost is $88 for up to 4 participants, $22 per additional person.
New to camping? Don’t know how to put up a tent or light a fire? Come to Fundy National Park for a guided camping experience. Spend a night in one of Canada’s natural treasures and kickstart your lifelong adventure with the outdoors!
Camping is a great way to bring you and your family closer to nature. This program will make sure you feel safe and prepared so you can focus on all of the fun stuff.
With the help of friendly Parks Canada and Mountain Equipment Coop staff, you will learn how to set up a tent, cook outdoors, and learn tips on how to keep dry, warm and comfy.
During the Fundy Learn-to Camp, you will be able to engage in many activities. Below are a few of many possibilities that we are preparing for you:
Giggles and laughter, it's all part of the experience! © Parks Canada
- Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate at an evening campfire and sing along with new friends.
- Paddle a canoe on a peaceful lake and catch a glimpse of a beaver... or a moose.
- Get creative with local artist Karin Bach. Together you will create an ephemeral work of art on the beach.
- Hike to one of Fundy’s numerous waterfalls.
- Learn about the Do’s and Don’ts of a great camping experience.
- Meet Parka, the Parks Canada mascot, you’ll adore her!
- Go for a swim in Fundy’s heated saltwater pool.
Registration includes your tent rental, sleeping mats, entrance fees, camping permit, snacks, lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, and all the related Learn-to-Camp activities.
Camping with family and friends. Memorable moments!© Parks Canada