Fundy National Park
Need an escape? Fundy National Park has you covered! © Parks Canada
The Parks Canada oTENTik
Reserve your campsite or check availability!
1-877-RESERVE (737- 3783)
Experience camping like never before!
We know you love Fundy, so we’re making your next overnight getaway with us even easier. Here is a comfortable and hassle-free way to enjoy the true nature of Fundy National Park. The Parks Canada oTENTik is a spacious blend of tent and rustic cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
Parks Canada oTENTik are available at the Headquarters and Chignecto campgrounds!
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Cooking gear, dishes and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes - the first rule of keeping a clean tent is to remove outdoor footwear
- Matches or lighter to start fire in the cook shelter
Comfy and fun! © Parks Canada / M. Legeault
What we offer
Inside the tent:
- 1 table
- 4 chairs
- 1 bench
- 1 sleeping area that accommodate up to 5 people (exceptions may be possible for 2 adults with their dependent children to a maximum of 6 people)
- 1 broom and 1 dustpan
- 1 solar-powered light
- 1 propane heater
- 1 fire extinguisher
- 1 carbon monoxide/smoke detector
Outside the tent:
- A parking space for 1 vehicle
- A picnic table
- Two deck chairs
- Charcoal BBQ (at Headquarters Campground only)
- Firepit (at Chignecto Campground only)
- A common service building (showers, toilets, and laundry)
- A common kitchen shelter
- A public telephone
- A common campfire circle
A Few Rules
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the oTENTik.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the oTENTik. A nearby kitchen shelter is available for that purpose.
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure.
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply at the Parks Canada oTENTik. Please check General Campground Information.
- Coolers must be stored inside vehicles in order to avoid any conflicts with wildlife.
- It is NOT permitted to use firewood in the charcoal BBQs. If you require charcoal, it can be purchased in the village of Alma.
Hearquarters Campground: Visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk during the peak season and at the Visitor Centre after Labour Day.
Chignecto Campground: Visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk.
- Check-in time: from 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: by 11 a.m.
- Fees vary depending on season. See fees for details.
Construction zone: important information for travellers with large RVs or trailers