Fundy National Park of Canada
© Parks Canada
For a challenging way to enjoy Fundy’s natural beauty, try camping at one of the 10 backcountry campsites located at Goose River, Marven Lake, Tracey Lake or Chambers Lake.
Reserve a campsite by calling 1-506-887-6000.
Check fees here.
- Each designated campsite provides a tent pad, a pit privy and a picnic table.
- It is recommended that you carry in drinking water.
- Backpacking cook stoves are necessary for food preparation.
- Never leave garbage in the backcountry. Plastic bags are provided upon request.
- For backcountry camping tips and regulations click here.
- Campfires are not permitted at backcountry camping sites.