Fundy National Park of Canada
© Parks Canada
As a backcountry traveller, you will be able to visit natural wonders seen by only a small percentage of visitors.
For a challenging way to enjoy Fundy National Park’s beauty, try camping at one of the 10 backcountry campsites located at Goose River, Marven Lake, Tracey Lake or Chambers Lake.
Check fees here.
- Each designated campsite provides a tent pad, a pit privy and a picnic table.
- It is recommended that you carry in drinking water.
- Backpacking cook stoves are necessary for food preparation.
- Never leave garbage in the backcountry. Plastic bags are provided upon request.
- For backcountry camping tips and regulations click here.
- Campfires are only permitted in the following backcountry sites: Chambers Lake, Goose River and Tracy Lake (only in site 12).