The Canada National Parks Act and Regulations, as well as other federal legislation, are in place to preserve and protect our natural and cultural resources. The following is a guide to ensure you have a safe and memorable wilderness experience while visiting Wapusk National Park.
- All garbage must be packed out. Please take care to dispose of your human waste in a responsible manner.
- Campfires are not permitted in the park.
- No person shall remove, deface, damage or destroy any flora or natural objects in the park.
- No person shall willfully remove, deface, damage or destroy any prehistoric or historic artifacts or structures in the park.
- No person shall hunt, disturb, hold in captivity or destroy any wildlife within the park.
- No person shall touch or feed wildlife in the park.
Learn more: Canada National Parks Act