High School Programs
Booking sheet (PDF, 72 KB)
High School Brochure (PDF, 5.4 MB)
Space is limited. Bookings taken from April 1st to May 1st. Program dates available are Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from May 22nd to June 27th.
© Parks Canada
The Grey Wolves of the RMNP Region
Interpreters lead groups of students through a lecture and field excursion in the Lake Audy area of the Park. Using a variety of media and equipment students are engaged in wolf monitoring efforts in the park; and understanding the role of these natural predators.
The Elk of RMNP Region
Riding Mountain National Park Interpreters guide small groups (less than 20) through a field program in the Lake Audy area of the Park. Students are actively engaged in research and monitoring using radio telemetry.
Fees and General Information
- Program fee: $3.90 per student.
- Students are asked to dress appropriately and be prepared for approximately 2h in the field.
- It is recommended that an adult accompany each group of 4-6 students. They will be involved in the activities acting as guides.
Explore the park on your own
- Choose one of seven self-guided hiking trails in RMNP.
- Explore the Visitor Centre; take in a 30-minute orientation; or watch a video presentation.
Riding Mountain National Park of Canada
Phone: (204) 848-7275
Fax: (204) 848-2596
Located at 133 Wasagaming Drive
|May 17 to June 26 & September 1 to October 13
||Thursday to Sunday
||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|June 27 to August 31
||9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
Back to: Educational Experiences 2014
Note: To read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system.
If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page.
If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe.