Reserve for the Day (Bus Only)
Welcome to beautiful Lake O'Hara!
Reservations | Fees | Stewardship | Safety
Printable Version (PDF, 511 KB)
Reservations & Fees
Day use reservations for Lake O'Hara shuttle bus are now full for the 2016 season. For cancellations, check the Parks Canada Reservation Service or call 1-877-737-3783. Reservations for day use for the entire season opened April 20, 2016.
You can access the Parks Canada Reservation Service:
- Online 24/7 at: www.reservation.parkscanada.gc.ca
- By calling: 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783). After April 20, the telephone service is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local park time.
- International: 1-519-826-5391
Tip: Save time by creating an account in advance.
Note: Note: Online booking is not yet available for camping or commercial groups. Please call the Lake O’Hara Reservation Line and someone will be happy to assist you. Parks Canada cannot accept day use reservations on the overnight and commercial reservations phone line. Visitors who reserve a spot in the campground and arrive without a tent will be turned away.
||Children (5 and under) |
|Bus (outgoing only)
||For 1 or 2 persons - $4.50 per ticket if booked on-line or $6.25 per ticket if booked by telephone (non-refundable).|
For 3 or more persons – flat rate of $11.00 if booked on-line or $13.50 if booked by telephone (non-refundable).
Note: All fees are currently under review and are subject to change
Confirmation (Booking Number)
A booking number will be provided at the end of each completed reservation. If you do not receive a booking number, your reservation is not complete. If you provided an email address and your credit card information and did not receive a booking number, please contact us at 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783) to confirm whether the original reservation was completed.
Cancellations or Changes
Cancellations can be made online or by calling 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783) or 1-519-826-5391. There is non-refundable fee for changes or cancellations. The fee is up to $11.00 for changes made online or $13.50 for changes made by phone. These fees help cover the cost of the reservation service.
Changes for Day Use
- Changes to your date or the bus reservation made before 4:00 p.m. MDT on the fifth day prior to arrival of the bus reservation will be charged a non-refundable change fee which will apply per booking.
- Changes cannot be made less than 5 days before the scheduled bus journey.
Cancellations for Day Use
- Cancellations made before 4:00 p.m. MDT on the fifth day prior to arrival are subject to a full refund, minus the cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the scheduled bus arrival date but before 4 p.m. MDT the day prior to the event date will only receive 50% of their bus fees (minus the non-refundable reservation and cancellation fees which apply per booking).
- Cancellations made after 4:00 p.m. the day prior to arrival forfeit all refunds.
Lake O’Hara is not only beautiful, but fragile and sensitive to your presence. Please protect this special place by following a few simple steps.