Green Point Campground is getting a facelift
© Parks Canada
We are making a number of upgrades to Green Point Campground to improve the experience for our visitors. These upgrades include:
- New toilets and urinals;
- New RV sani-station;
- Upgrading the mechanical systems in the washrooms;
- Replacing all of the fire pits;
- Replacing many of the picnic tables;
- Re-graveling the surface of all the drive-in sites;
- Brushing all the sites;
- New water and sewer lines to replace current “pump and dump” system in coming years; and
- Repaving the affected areas of the Green Point Road.
Our work is almost complete. In the meantime, Green Point Campground visitors will notice some short-term changes:
- Some washrooms and dishwashing stations will be closed until mid May 2014. Portable toilets and stand pipes with running water and drains will be available.
- The RV sani-station is in the process of being replaced. We have made arrangements for Green Point campers to use a nearby campground for dumping at no extra charge to them until our new sani-station is fully installed.
- Construction crews may be operating machinery anywhere between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
- Limited paving will take place in June 2014.
We expect all other work to be completed in May 2014.
We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For more information, please contact us.