The Palisades Stewardship Education Centre
The Palisades Centre is surrounded by the awe-inspiring mountains of Jasper National Park, 15 km east of the town site. Our strength is experiential education, blending mountain recreation with environmental stewardship. Through multi-day, nature-immersion programs, youth create memories that last a lifetime.
Canadian youth will share a passion and appreciation for Canada’s National Parks and Historic Sites; through personal connection they will develop a sense of belonging. Youth will move beyond participation towards active ambassadorship.
- Accommodation for 50+ people
- Meeting rooms and classrooms
- Rustic log cabins with modern amenities
- Healthy home cooked meals
- Wi-Fi, Smartboards, and videoconferencing equipment
- Outdoor learning stations
- Mountain recreation equipment: canoes, kayaks, mountain bikes, snowshoes and skis.
Watch the video in HD on Youtube