Stay in our cozy tent cabins this summer
Whistler’s Campground now offers canvas-walled tents, where you can ‘rough it’ without getting your clothes ruffled. Each oTENTik has all the basic comforts of home-wooden floors, bunkbeds, sleeping pads, heat and lights.
Due to popular demand, Parks Canada is adding an additional 10 oTENTiks this summer for a total of 21 bookable units. These oTENTiks can accommodate up to four adults and two children and are available by advance reservation.
These accommodations are exceptionally popular, especially on weekends during the summer months. Reserve your spot by calling 1-877-RESERVE (737-3783) or by visiting Parks Canada Reservation Service.
A wheelchair-accessible tent is available.
The campsite includes:
- Canvas-walled tent
- Fire box
- Picnic table
- Food locker (24” X 24” X 42”)
- Parking site for one vehicle
NOTE: Public showers, washrooms, cook shelter and split firewood are located nearby
© Parks Canada / R. Bray
- Sleeping space for four adults and two children
- One queen bed and two bunk beds with mattresses
- Two fold-out lounge chairs that convert into single beds
- Two electric wall lights
- Two electric baseboard heaters. NOTE: these are just to take the chill off, and do not provide full heat
- Rods/hooks for hanging clothes/bedding
What you should bring/know:
- There are no electrical outlets on site please charge your electronics beforehand
- Bring your own sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Bring warm clothing, flashlight, rain gear, day pack, sturdy walking shoes and water bottle
- Bring your own food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Consider bringing inside slippers or shoes, since the first rule of keeping a clean tent is to remove outdoor footwear
- An axe (if you know how to use one)
- Matches or lighter to start a fire
- Smoking is not permitted within the tents
- For safety reasons, no cooking, storing or eating food allowed inside tents (upon arrival campground staff will provide information on camping safely in bear country)
- Pets are NOT allowed in the tents
Check-in is between 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. Staff will be unavailable to check people into the oTENTiks outside of these times.