Astotin Lake Group Camping Area
The Astotin Lake group camping area is a great place to camp with large groups.
© Parks Canada
Nestled in the Astotin Lake Area the group campground is close to the beach, soccer field, playground, golf course and theatre. Able to accommodate up to 60 people this is a great option for family reunions or company retreats. Enjoy the nostalgia of camping in the very heart of Elk Island, where it all began back in 1906.
This site is intended for large groups (minimum of 10) who wish to camp together. The Astotin Lake Camping Area is not wheelchair accessible and cannot be reserved for long weekends.
Call 780-992-0017 to reserve.
Astotin Lake Group Camping area features,
- approximately 24 unserviced sites suitable for tenting, trailers, campers and R.V.'s
- 100% reservable, call 780-992-0017 to reserve.
- Water tap
- Firewood (permit can be purchased at the campground kiosk)
- Shared picnic tables and fire pits
Facilities nearby (within walking distance),
- flush toilets
- covered cook shelters
- RV dump/fill stations
- Accessible washrooms with hot showers are available in the Astotin Lake Campground
Campground Check In / Check Out
- Check in at the Astotin Lake Campground Kiosk upon arrival.
Check in time is 2:00 pm.
Check out time is 11:00 am.
If you will be arriving after the campground kiosk is closed please contact the Elk Island National Park Visitor Centre during regular business hours to make arrangements for late arrival.