Two Jack Main Campground
Two Jack Main is on the Lake Minnewanka loop road 12 km from the Banff town site. It is approximately a 5-minute drive from Two Jack Lake.
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Two Jack Main
June 26 -
- There are designated loops with food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site (up to 8 metres (27') in length).
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground.
Group Camping Area
- 40 sites with a minimum group size of 20 people and a maximum of 100 people.
- To reserve email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days in advance.