Tunnel Mountain Village II Campground
Tunnel Mountain Village II campground is located within 5 km of the Town of Banff.
||Reserve||Full H-U||Elec Only||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fire Pits ||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Tunnel Mt Village II
Open Year Round
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire sites when selecting a site.
- Electrical-only sites (15 and 30 AMPS) can accommodate units up to 15 metres (50').
- There is a small selection of electrical sites with firepits; available through reservation.
- There is a 34-site walk-in tenting area. Campers must park in the designated parking area and access campsites by foot.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- A municipal bus service is located at the entrance of the campground.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site. Maximum 2 vehicles.
- All showers and washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
Coming from the East on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the first exit into Banff. Stay in the left lane. Turn left at the stop sign - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 4.5 km to Tunnel Mountain Village II and Trailer Court - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.
Coming from the West on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the third exit into Banff. Merge to the right - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 4.5 km to Tunnel Mountain Village II and Trailer Court - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.
Tunnel Mountain Village II Campground map - printable version